Hab 53 – Calle Atanasio Barrón
– This apartment is very big and comfortable. It consists of a wide kitchen (with refrigerator, microwave, washing machine…) with a closed terrace; a living room (with TV, sofas, dining table…); two bathrooms (with bathtub); and five rooms.
– This room is nice, wide and very luminous, thanks to a window facing the street. It has a single bed; a writing desk with chair; a closet; two small chests; and a sofa.
– This apartment is located in the heart of Seville: in the center, in its southern part to be exact. The centre has mostly small and quiet streets with little noise and movement of vehicles, so at night the silence reigns in them. Through the day, with all the open stores (El Corte Inglés, Zara, Mango, etc., etc.) and all these crowded bars and restaurants, the centre is full of life. All possible facilities can be found in the centre: a part from all kinds of stores, we find supermarkets, monuments, historical buildings, buses, pubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, cinemas, and party areas such as Alameda or Alfalfa… Furthermore, the river is within walking distance, as well as parks, like for example the María Luisa Park with the Plaza de España.
The price is referring to an estimated stay of 5 months for a single person. In case the applicant would like to lease in a different time period or as a couple, please consult prices before booking.
– Gas: about 4.5€ per butane gas bottle
– Internet and community: 15€ monthly per person
– Electricity and water: is paid by invoice, referring to the expense, which is realized in the house, divided through total of tenants.
– Deposit: month and a half.